Sunday, September 4, 2022

Awasome Leelah Skin Fortnite 2022

Leelah Skin Fortnite. If you use any of my pictures @ me in them and give credit. What do you think about the new 'leelah' skin ?_____★ follow me on twitch:

Discover fortnite emotes wanna see me 's popular videos TikTok
Discover fortnite emotes wanna see me 's popular videos TikTok from www.tiktok.com

Leelah is a skin from fortnite, decided to make a 1.19 sculk theme. If you use any of my pictures @ me in them and give credit. Here’s how and when you can obtain the halley skin.

Discover fortnite emotes wanna see me 's popular videos TikTok

Leelah was first added to the game in fortnite chapter 3 season 1. Model made in blender 3.0, if you experiments some bugs try to update the blender version. How to get the leelah skin in fortnite. This corrective has been spilled, and the skin will ideally be accessible to buy soon!

Awasome Leelah Skin Fortnite 2022 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: James Bass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment